Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hey, Cynthia Dale Harvey!

The virtually dead website Evil Unveiled got some free publicity the other day no thanks to KETV 7 in Omaha, but it merely exposed one of the people behind Evil-Unveiled, one Cynthia Jean "Dale" Harvey, who is known at AZU as "Rookiee", and on Facebook and many other places as Trillian Dent. (Not to be confused with Alison Shea, aka "Del Harvey", another worthless PJ troll who now works for Twitter). Pee-Jers always use screen names of popular items, in this case a name from the book "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", which is fitting because this woman is a regular space cadet.

The full scoop on Cynthia Harvey here (kudos to whoever created this page, which I verified accurate, ironically enough, thanks to Cynthia's own advice):

http://azu-info.blogspot.com/2007/01/rookiee-determinedpj.html

So just who is Cynthia/Dale Harvey? A modern day Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde. She doesn't seem to know who she is. AZU-Info describes her as "a much-published transgendered sadist and slave-trainer, a contributor to the vigilante blog "absolutezerounited", the co-administrator of the now discontinued Perverted Justice 'parallel' website "the Wikisposure Project" and the administrator of it's reincarnation evil-unveiled.com, whose members are dedicated to "investigating" anyone who expresses an erotic interest in minors or anyone who had sympathized with or defended such interest. To Cynthia, it doesn't matter whether anyone has committed a crime. She labels her targets as "pedophile activists" (with photo, name, phone number and address) in order to try to inflict as much private, familial and public shame as she can."

She certainly has issues. She gives us a glimpse into her life on "The Trill Thing Blog this way:


This blog post is also about Leather people, and how marginalizing us in the gay rights movement isn’t wise….
I trusted you and organized a donation with you for O(ccupy) N(ashville), and I felt like we were kin. But suddenly, because I posted about a pedophile right up in your hood, you are going to post a link to something some pedophiles wrote about my LEATHER lifestyle?  And act like it’s some abomination by GOD?  Really? This is the kind of thing that makes me snub the whole idea of Family….
But, hell no.  You’re going to include a pedophile and jeer at a Leather person?  You want to make fun of what I do it my bedroom?  The republicans don’t even do that. Jason, just please do me a favor and don’t ever call yourself a gay rights activist.  Defending pedophiles and looking down upon the Leather Family that helped you fight for the rights you have NOW is not conducive to garnering good will from the rest of the public….
I ran across some information that one of the former ON tech team is a pedophile activist.  And of course I passed that information along to everyone who would listen.  What parent would not want to know about this?  Furthermore, why had it been kept quiet, when it was obvious that I wasn’t the first, or second or third or fourth, OR…you get the picture, person to find this out?  I am not quite sure why the people who attacked me took that as an affront to themselves, since none of them were the pedophile in question, but suddenly, I am “emotionally disturbed” and the insides of my bedroom, which includes only adults, are being examined.  I did not create that pedophile….
But though I’d had to fight the devil for my rights as a disabled person, I’d really never had to fight for my rights as a female or as a queer.

No thanks, Cynthia, I don't like drunks
I don't care personally what she does behind closed doors but attacking other people when she's a sexual deviant who really hates men and enjoys torturing others for her own sick sadistic pleasure. Perhaps that is why God punishes her with bouts of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Since AZU pissed and moaned so much about my use of the name "Warped Ohio," making fun of fellow AZU troll Tracy "WASP Ohio" Golden, 


Basically, I think she is defeating an abuser in her own life over and over again, symbolically, not just with every arrest of a real child abuser, but with every public pillorying of a non-abuser who she sees as an activist and facilitator. That would be all of us here, no matter how clean-livin' we are. My interpretation of her remarks follows the remarks themselves.  Don't miss the irony of her saying, completely enthusiastically, that her first ever romantic interest was intergenerational!  "Determined," in a nutshell, is a 40-something lesbian mother living in Biloxi, AL. She is an injured former musician.

Did it happen before she started dismembering dolls, or was the symbolic violence part of her reaction to the abuse she suffered? Or did it symbolize her own feelings of being torn apart? I’ve had many lesbian friends and they were often energetic and not made for dolly-play as kids, but I’ve never heard of one shredding dolls limb from limb before.  The violence she must feel against her abuser(s) and all simulacra of that person can only be incredible. There is aggression in everything she says, you can hear it, even in “breffus.” And then suddenly you see where it goes when it can’t sustain itself: drunk-dialing.

A self-admitted alcoholic, bisexual, gender-confused person, Dale is an outstanding example of the sort of exotic personality it takes to make a witchburner vigilante organization work in the modern age. It is already amazing that the organization she works for has any credibility, and one hopes her exposure will help to make the public realize that most players on the vigilante side are a lot freakier than those on the BL side. Never before has a defender of public morality freely published that she has enforced days of silence on her partner, sometimes gagging him by making him hold his own dirty sock in his mouth, and then restricting him from urinating until he has accidents. 


And this is the person KETV 7 congratulates? If there was ever a candidate for civil commitment, this would be it. I'm sure the reason Occupy Nashville won't have a women's caucus is because of her. But there will always be some idiots who will buy her story. Like Heather Spurlock's Mothers Against Predators facebook page:


but MAP is a "peaceful" group, right?


Apparently, there are TWO groups called MAP. You'd think they'd be more imaginative, or were they the same group?


So much for MAP's claim of non-violence and not working with violent people huh? 

Oh Look, MAP supports AZU/ Tracy "WASP Ohio" Golden, a violent group. Why am I not surprised?
MAP is full of morons who take anything people like Cynthia say at face value, like those idiots who believe I have a FB account and spend all day trolling their blog. If that was true, I wouldn't have had to rely on AZUInfo for the lead? Oh well. I guess Cynthia Dumbass Harvey doesn't realize certain things:

1. I don't have any "conditions of release", dumbass.
2. I don't have a "P.O.", whether she meant a probation officer or a Post Office box LOL
3. I don't live in Georgia, you retard
4. I'm not on Facebook, stupid. I have my own network of people who monitor losers like you on my behalf, but even if I decided to make a FB account in the future, I have a constitutional right to it.
5. The FBI can't do anything to a law abiding citizen.
6. It must suck to know your own techniques were used to track you down and shine the spotlight on you :)

To quote so many of my enemies, I must be doing something right if they can't stop talking about me ;)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Del (aka Allison Shea) is also a employee, or security person at Twitter, and her account is here:

https://twitter.com/#!/delbius

joedoe said...

You are doing a great job exposing these mentally messed up and potentially dangerous people. Thank you.

oncefallendotcom said...

This isn't Allison Shea, her name is Cynthia Dale, her married name is Harvey. Not sure if there is any relation.