Monday, January 9, 2023

Vile vigilante group "VoidSec" starts lame fundraiser, gets ZERO donations in 2 months LOL

VoidSec thought they were going to raise $10,000 in Canadian money ($7500 USD) to go to Washington DC to disrupt the Anti-Registry Movement. They posted this lame fundraiser in hopes the QAnon losers that support their ridiculous campaign would flood them with donations. Well it has been two months and not a single person donated to their fake charity. 💩💩💩

Guess these losers can't "pull up" when no one will pony up. Guess I won't be seeing them in DC then?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

By the way, I can't imagine how dumb these people must be, thinking I'm scared of them. I've engaged in numerous protests. I hope to raise the funds to attend the vigil as oplanned but my fundraising efforts aren't much better. I can tell you it is better than zero, though!



PS: Hey Sucky Larry, or is it Sucky Mar-turd now? Times are tough, and as seen by your fundraiser, you're not getting much help, either. So I assume finances are also keeping you from going to DC. I don't give a fuck about Jon Cordiero, dipshit! And you dumbasses honestly think that deleting a few accounts on a slowly dying social media page is somehow "winning"? What a fucking joke. While you make videos nobody but your other personalities inside your head watch, and while you make blogposts so you can pretend you have a friebnd who reads your stupidity, everything else is full-steam ahead.

"Pull up," you say? Your daddy shoud've pulled out. 

I'm doing everything in my power to raise the funds to attend, if for no other reason than to spite your punk ass. I haven't been afraid --EVER-- to attend these events. I've been to plenty of them. FloriDUH, New York, Colorado, California, Oregon, Minnesota, and Ohio. We've dealt with counter-protestors and cunts who file SLAPP suits. You think I'm worried about a bunch of losers who can't even raise a dime on GoFundMe, or can't even use their REAL NAMES? Fuck you. I will be there if I have to hitchhike to fuvking DC. Eat shit, VoidSuck!

No comments: