Saturday, July 6, 2024

VoidSec just got Voided. LOL

The link to the deleted VoidSec page -- https://www.facebook.com/p/VoidSec-Official-100084959813994/

I wish I could say that I could take credit for this, but I rarely use Facebook. These days, the OnceFallen.com FB account is mostly only monitored to block potential trolls. Still, seeing the central hub of the small troll group that has harassed Registered Persons online has been shut down. 

It seems that the trolls are having either an internal conflict, or they just "FAFO'ed" with someone willing to take the fight back to them. But somebody allegedly outed the primary troll of VoidSec. I have not independently confirmed these claims, but at the least, I like seeing VoidSuck get a taste of their own medicine. The claims of him being connected to me or NARSOL is BS. But if the rest is true, I wouldn't be shocked. Those who bark the loudest have the most to hide. 

The parody page -- https://www.facebook.com/people/Voidsec-official/61561408745558/


No comments: