Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Vigilante group "Shoalanda Speaks" and personal stalker plans on publishing false biography of OnceFallen's Derek Logue

My personal stalker and the Shoalanda Spreaks vigilante group are teaming up to write a blatantly false "bio" of me by "speaking to a few locals" in the Shoals area. 

It is funny yet sad how much this "Shoalanda Speaks" character has been over the years just to attack me. She worked in the past with recidivist sex offender Clay "T-Sand" Keys, so it is obvious she doesn't mind working with a person with multiple convictions. In recent years, she has worked with a troll connected to Ron and Lauren Book, a person who has used many personas but I like to call "Stalker Wall Guy" , since one of his favorite hobbies includes stealing my pictures and assorted friends and family members and making silly collages on his blog. (Stalker Wall Guy has been shown in the past to be connected to the Ron and Lauren Book Crime Family.)

There is no one named Nick Ireland in Huntsville, AL, much less any well-known criminologist or crime writer. It is just another made up persona by the Shoalanda group once used on a Shoalanda sister blog called "Shoals Crime." (And I mean literally once. Otherwise, this person does not exist anywhere online.)

I guess Shoalanda thinks that if she writes under a pen name, this can't be traced back to her. But considering her Shoals Crime blog is already promoting the cover, which looks just like her other shitty book offerings, 

I actually look forward to reading this just to see far they're willing to take this farce. 

Already, they've made two false claims -- the first claiming I was abandoned as an infant, and the second is climing a conviction for child rape. Considering the nature of Stalker Wall Guy's writing abilities, there will be plenty of blatant errors in grammar as well as content. They're already using one stolen picture so at the least, I plan on blocking it on DMCA grounds. 

I actually look forward to see how far this farce will go. How far are these two dumbfucks willing to go to attack me? But I expect to be paid for using my name and likeness for it. 


No comments: