Thursday, September 10, 2020

Unhealthy Obsession: My own personal stalker's creepy stalker shrine of me

 


For the past few years, this movement has dealt with a particularly unhinged online troll. He posts his driven on various blogs occasionally, mainly under names like Larry Lynch/ Lucky Larry (a name stolen from some right-leaning personality from Northern Georgia) or Barry Williams. Sometimes, he even attempts to impersonate me or another activist while making ridiculous statements. You don't often see these statements because I never post his drivel, and neither have FAC or SOSEN, two other sites he has trolled over the years. 

About a year or so ago, he started this laughable blog called "sexoffendernews.blogspot.com", a parody of either the old Sex Offender Issues blog or maybe eAdvocate. He attempts to highlight some stories of people arrested on sex offenses (distorting the mugshots in wierd ways for some strange reason) when he isn't writing lame articles attacking various anti-registry groups. He also stole the name "Sex Offender Truth" from a regular poster at FAC. I'm not his only target, but I am the one he/she/it obsesses over the most. 

Quite frankly, I find most of his antics mildly amusing at best (like his lame attempts to "out" registrants posting on the Federal Register regarding SORNA changes, see HERE and HERE), but his virtual wall about me is all manners of mentally disturbing. He made a collage about me which includes a picture of my long-estranged ex-wife and my nephew who passed away a year ago, two people that have nothing to do with the cause of registry reform at all, but are attacked by this loon simply because they were connected to me at some point in the past. I'm not only his banner, his blog wallpaper contains at least a half dozen pics of me and/or family (there may be more but because the wallpaper cannot be seen in its entirety, I can't see if more pics were used). 

He also has pics of other activists or former activists along with random pcs like Jeffrey Epstein. 

To make it more disturbing and pathetic, Sucky Larry changes that banner nearly every single day, and nearly every single one is of me.

Of course, this person is not only a coward, he is largely ignored even by other vigilante groups, except for his pyromaniacal friend Shoalanda Speaks. 

I'm not sure what he is hoping to achieve, but the Stalker Wall takes the cake on the pathetic factor. I did find an illustration online that makes me think of my personal stalker, Sucky Larry. Enjoy.





No comments: