Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The pot belly calling the kettle black: self-proclaimed "author" Shaun Webb's unhealthy obsession with my weight

I get no less than a dozen weekly comments from hack-job "author" and Tier II Registered Sex Offender Shaun Webb (under various aliases, of course), which consists of two things -- it is either about his alleged book sales (something easily debunked by looking at his real book sales rankings on Amazon), and about my weight.

If only Shaun Webb  would invest his time and effort into editing his work instead of making the same tired comments:

A typical Shaun Webb lie.

First, I'll debunk his lies about his book sales:




It should be noted that Amazon Audible is a relatively new thing and the numbers of audiobooks pales in comparison to the number of regular books out there.

Shun Webb has been begging me for half a year to write an article about his sorry ass because he claims I double his book sales. So what's two times ZERO, Shaun?

But since Shaun wants to discuss weight (as if calling me fat is supposed to hurt my feelings somehow), I suppose we need to put things into perspective here.

I can understand why Shaun Webb thinks the world revolves around him, though. CLICK ON THIS YOUTUBE LINK TO SEE WHY.
Shaun Webb, pic taken in panoramic view.
Here's Shaun Webb at his computer:


Here's Shaun Webb getting a snack:


Here's Shun Webb trying to troll me:


Shaun Webb trying to intimidate me:


The bottom line is that Shaun Webb has no talent, is desperate for attention since his book sales are terrible (failing to sell more than a couple hundred books), and isn't even good at trolling. It is funny fearing a fat guy, especially one who outweighs me by at least 50 to 100 pounds, try to knock me about my weight. Most men don't give a fuck about weight, but Shaun does. He's like a girl, obsessing over his weight, crying like a bitch, and gossiping and making sniping remarks.

Shaun WAAAAAAAHHHH-bb, your shtick has gotten tiresome. Here's an idea-- work on your editing and your own weight problem, take stronger meds, and if you apologize and shut the fuck up, maybe I'll stop consistently embarrassing you.

Oh, here's a little bonus: Shaun Webb caught giving his books rave reviews on Audible:


One last thing. It seems ol' Shaun WAAAAHHHHbb hired a guy who did erotic readings to perform his audiobook and now Shaun has some egg on his face:


And yet, the audiobook is still for sale. So much for Shaun's false bravado.

ADDENDUM: It seems that Shaun WAAAAHHHbb got so heated at this post (which he begged me to do), he wrote a pitiful response where he basically just copied what I did.


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, But, this is how Shaun works. He has never had an original idea. Every major character from Behind the Brick was just a ripoff of everyone he knew-- I was Steve Smith, Shana Rowan was 'Rachel," Sal 'The Gal Parker was Valerie "Valigator" Parkhurst, and Davis Lowe was David Rowe from No Peace For Predators. In fact the NVAC group was a complete ripoff of the NPFP motto. Essentially, Shaun Webb cut-and-pasted NPFP's posts and motto. If you have a copy of Behind the Brick, just Google NVAC's motto and see for yourself.

Shaun Webb is the new Clay "T-Sand" Keys, a man who also projected his self-loathing on others. Shaun likes to claim his innocence while attacking others on petty issues, such as giving his books critical reviews. Hell, you don't have to do ANYTHING to be accused by Shaun, because he's a paranoid shit. He once accused me of sharing his eBook. It isn't WORTH sharing! Word to the wise, if this asshat asks you to read his book, RUN AWAY!

No comments: