Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Cold blooded killer James Fairbanks has a laughable defense: Fairbanks "didn't intend to murder"


Is THIS the best defense James Fairbanks can muster? Does he think his day in court is going to play out like that SafeAuto car ad I posted?

At least his bond was denied again.

So Fairbanks admits to planning a killing and THIS is his defense? I guess the Free James Fairbanks fucks aren't raising as much money ad you might think.

https://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/fairbanks-atty-no-intent-to-kill-during-initial-encounter-with-condoluci

By: Jake WasikowskiPosted at 5:43 PM, Jun 02, 2020 and last updated 6:45 PM, Jun 02, 2020
OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) -- — The attorney for James Fairbanks says there’s a lot more to him allegedly murdering a twice convicted sex offender.

Fairbanks, 43, is being held without bond at the Douglas County Jail on 1st Degree Murder in the death of Mattieo Condoluci. He was found dead inside his home on May 16.

His attorney, Steve Lefler, says he can’t give specifics, but say when Fairbanks first encountered Condoluci he didn’t intend to kill him.

In an email to media, Fairbanks allegedly confessed saying he saw Condoluci staring at kids in his neighborhood and couldn’t let him offend again.

“We have a pretty good defense to this particular charge, not just the Mr. Condoluci was a bad guy so he should die. That isn’t going to be our defense,” Lefler explained.

Judge Russell Bowie denied a change on bond request by Lefler so Fairbanks is still being held without bond at the Douglas County Jail.

*********************

In case someone actually believes that tripe, here's James Fairbanks's confession:

Fairbanks begins the post saying "I am writing this email to let you know that I killed Mattieo Condoluci Thursday around 9:45 pm."


Fairbanks says in the post said that he was "apartment searching and checking the neighborhoods when I stumbled across his sex offender registry info."


The post said Fairbanks had spotted Condoluci in the driveway "pretending to wash his truck (…) while staring at a group of children playing in the street."  Fairbanks also said that there was playground equipment in the backyard.


Fairbanks continued “it agonized me for days.  I couldnt sleep.  I researched him more and more…” 


"... i couldnt in good condition allow him to do it to anyone else while I had the means to stop him," Fairbanks says.


“I’m willing to turn myself in even though im confident I wouldn’t be caught because its my opinion that we need to fix this in our society," Fairbanks said.


Fairbanks continued saying "I know this means I will face far more severe punishment for stopping him (…).  But I could no longer do nothing,"


Fairbanks concludes with evidence specific to the homicide.  We are withholding the details of that evidence as the investigation is ongoing.


Throughout the post Fairbanks makes numerous accusations against Condoluci which could not immediately be verified.

No comments: