Friday, May 22, 2020

Facebook vigilante group used by murderer now stalking registered citizen activists

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710566045863512/permalink/2522034178050024/

For the past couple days, the Facebook vigilante group formerly known as "Matteio Condoluci (Preditor)", now known as "Free James Fairbanks", has been trolling registered citizen activist groups. I have received two harassing phone calls from this group already. (Note to folks sending harassing messages, I record EVERY call and they are being used as proof that I was right about this group).

Now I have proven to those who doubted me this group is indeed a VIGILANTE group, despite the claims of the sympathetic media. So go ahead and file your "civil suit." You have lied to the media but screenshots are forever.

I've passed along some of this to various law enforcement agents as well as members of the Nebraska Legislature because the registry needs to be taken offline immediately due to the actions of this vigilante group.

Here is just a small sampling of the harassment and threats they have posted:















I think it is hilarious how they try to blame the victim here.

Speaking of trolls, it seems a certain other frequently mentioned group here posted threats as well so the Jacksonville Sheriff was given notice. Funny, last time I even thought of David Troll, he was crying on the TV claiming he was being cyberbullied only to have the media point out his assault arrest. These thugs never learn.

No comments: