Tuesday, May 26, 2020

"Free James Fairbanks" vigilante group goes into hiding hours after admitting phone call with James Fairbanks


Now that Laura Smith had to admit that admitted murderer James Fairbanks had indeed gotten a phone call from Laura Smith, Laura Smith has set her group to private. Of course, I saved all the vigilante threats that Smith and her cohorts made before she privatized her site. It is too late. This group has been proven to be a danger to society.

Apparently, Laura Smith made a post that was quickly taken down that made some people conclude she confessed to being more connected to the murder than she let on. Now the Free James Fairbanks vigilante group is not accessible at all. Every action taken continues to prove my point.

As an aside, I see the mentally deficient Fake-"Sex Offender News" blog by the loser from North GA with multiple personalities somehow believes James Fairbanks, who freely ADMITTED to murder, should not be called a murderer because he has not had his day in court, yet is still freely proclaiming I'm guilty of two crimes I did not commit-- rape (was never even charged with rape), and theft (well, I have not had my day in court but it will be tossed out once someone takes like 30 seconds to see the guy in the video is a 60 year old Cuban guy). Hypocrisy much, "Lucky Larry"?

No comments: