Now, almost two years later, the man I had to defend on the Dr. Drew show is making headlines by virtue of his label. He was released into a home in July 2014, and has remained there ever since. Within a month, neighbors established a round-the-clock protest, harassing the man, shouting obscenities, and leaving effigies around the home. This is all petty and nonsensical behavior more suited from FlorIDIOTS rather than folks from the land of the "happy cows."
And so, the vigilante thugs have eld a non-stop harassment campaign for over a year now:
|Ever notice the majority of vigilantes are fat, white, middle aged and lower economic status-types?|
|Here is a disturbing effigy left by one of the vigilante thugs.|
|Another vigi-scum shouting obscenities.|
- Convinced a water company to stop deliveries to the house
- Made anonymous death threats
- Shouted insults like, "No one in this world loves you" and made references to the man's dead mother.
- Held a protest in front of the house complete with a grill-out and a raffle.
- Driven by the house at 3:00 am and honk their horns.
- Trespassed on the property
- Placed disturbing signs and effigies around the house.