Thursday, January 21, 2016

Speaking of butthurt, it seems the trolls at "No Peace For Predators" are still whining and obsessing over AZUnites



It seems when one group of trolls get butthurt, the other trolls must have flashbacks from all the times AZUnites has made them look like the braindead wannabe biker gang that they are (maybe THIS POST did the real trick, and despite what the claim, none of these were edited). Whatever the case may be, the NP4P decided that somehow despite my nearly month-long vacation from the front lines, I've somehow still managed to give them traumatic flashbacks from all those times I bashed those fools. At any rate, here are the screenshots so you can have a good laugh at their expense. 





These vermin have been pretty quiet as of late, so my guess is these losers are desperate to stay relevant. The last time they've had any press was that time the "Campaign For Freedom" had David Rowe blubbering like a baby on ActionJax:

"According to Rowe, disgruntled sex predators are distorting his character on blogs and social media sites like Facebook. They call him a violent vigilante. Action News did some digging and discovered that Rowe was recently arrested for fighting at a local bar."

I guess somehow I edited Action Jax too? LOL. But I digress. Just what has NPFP actually accomplished, besides nothing? It is funny to read what the folks at NPFP post, seeing as how they weren't even on hand to support Lauren Book's march across FloriDUH last year. I was there, but they were not. It is interesting to note I have not seen a single FloriDUH vigilante marching with Lauren Book. After all, the Books stopped in Jacksonville. where is Valigator posing with the bimbo Book? How about Judy Cornett? What about Barbara Farris, or David tROWEll? or that "I'm so fat I can't find my Peter" Mason? And to think, they've missed an opportunity to bash me in person. I guess that's because we all know their goal is to bully, not to protect kids. 

Ironically, they think I've finally "crawled out from under my rock." Look around folks, I may have taken a bit of a sabbatical but I haven't been too gone. As for NPFP, I'd say they've been gone so long, no one knows if they ever existed to begin with. 

Personally, I love it when I see butthurt trolls crying about me. You losers have made me smile :)

... although, I can't let that little lie about me "saving pictures of children for perversions" slide. We all know Valigator made that one up. Tsk. Tsk. The clods just can't do anything right, can they?

No comments: