- That is only over a three year period, not their entire life (I've already explained that most recidivism occurs in the first three years but not all, but not every uses a three year study)
- This only includes individuals who were re-arrested and we never get 100% of the criminals (this equally applies, perhaps even more so, to those without a prior record)
- Sex crimes are the most underreported crime in America (A myth that has been debunked more than Bigfoot and the Chupacabra)
- Sex offenders released from prison are likely to be more skilled at avoiding detection (Another uteer bullshit argument without any basis in fact)
- Sex offenders usually have multiple victims (again, a load of bullshit. In fact, the number of individuals with multiple victims is extremely low).