Monday, July 2, 2012

Next time you see Valigator, ask her about "Huck" and Grits"



Valerie "Valigator" Parkhurst is not well liked, even on police forums. Someone sent me this link today and I can't help but to laugh! The exchange is hilarious. Apparently after Valerie Parkhurst's little arrest for pointing a gun at a man she was harassing, Val claims her mangy mongel mutts were "poisoned." And so she had them whacked like Ol' Yeller. So apparently this dog's tale has a happy ending.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?f=295&t=129395



something from valigator

Postby Valigator » 12/02/11 18:55:06
I know I haven’t been around in a awhile but I thought I would give Davie Police the latest update on the repercussions of my arrest.
I put “Grits” my fine English Pointer down two days ago. Grits was a great dog and one of the finest “bird dogs” a person could own. Grits was dream dog, didn’t give you any trouble, and had no health problems other than after his poisoning, and rambling around the yard and going to the bathroom.He was sweet and loved being first on point on a covey of birds. He went after “Huckleberry”. now Huck was “my” dog. Huck was one of the most beautiful English Pointers that was too be had. ( I am enclosing pictures of both) .. Grits and Huck were both poisoned after the high profile arrest by me by Davie Police. Most of you know about that arrest. You remember that the State attorneys office was humiliated and embarrassed by what your police department did. But that really doesn’t express what happens behind closed doors when police do a sloppy job, now does it? All I can say is I hope Grits and Huckleberry were worth that POS sex offender and career criminal “Dale Weeks” and his cohort with outstanding warrants that you didn’t bother to check was worth it? Was it? It wasn’t to me..Grits and Huck at the end had to be carried outside to urinate, they wouldn’t eat, wouldn’t drink and had to have fluids force fed into them. I did my best but at the end we had to take them to the vet and hold them while they were euthanatized . I gave it my all with my pointers and still do when it comes to the poor excuses for DNA that inhabit Davie. Maybe, just maybe, you cops will think twice before your so anxious to clock out the next time….maybe just maybe you will think of Grits and Huck before you get so sloppy in your duties...
Last edited by Valigator on 12/03/11 08:56:15, edited 1 time in total.

Re: something from valigator

Postby GO AWAY » 12/03/11 11:05:00
The troll is back. Nobody gives a hoot about Huckleberry, Fido or Rex. You did very well at staying away for so long. Please continue to do so. LET IT GO!!! You come on a forum and bash the Davie Police Department for an arrest that happened years ago. The department is different and there are many new officers. You are an embarrasment to women everywhere. Like I said LET IT GO!!!

Re: something from valigator

Postby Valigator » 12/15/11 21:59:42
GO AWAY wrote:The troll is back. Nobody gives a hoot about Huckleberry, Fido or Rex. You did very well at staying away for so long. Please continue to do so. LET IT GO!!! You come on a forum and bash the Davie Police Department for an arrest that happened years ago. The department is different and there are many new officers. You are an embarrasment to women everywhere. Like I said LET IT GO!!!


Ya know what was pathetic? I knew you were a cop the moment I read your post...The post after indicated that I was "old news" but he wasnt an asshole, like you... Hopefully "guest" is an indication of our New Police department..not the old...strange I still hold out that overall in the big picture ???Cops are good guys....but man oh man its gets harder every day to hold on to that...

Re: something from valigator

Postby Guest » 12/16/11 14:13:45
Here's an idea, grab a jar of peanut butter and your hound dog and have a great time between the three of ya...we don't give a crap about you or your pathetic inbred life.

Re: something from valigator

Postby Valigator » 12/22/11 20:33:31
Guest wrote:Here's an idea, grab a jar of peanut butter and your hound dog and have a great time between the three of ya...we don't give a crap about you or your pathetic inbred life.

quote="Guest"]Here's an idea, grab a jar of peanut butter and your hound dog and have a great time between the three of ya...we don't give a crap about you or your pathetic inbred life.[/quote]
Lets you and I get something straight...you will NEVER do to another citizen what you did to me...you cant do that to people. Its just not right...I am on your side, I am on your mother's side, I am on your sister's ,your daughters and your children's side...there are very bad men out there...they look for opportunities to chew your world apart...to take from you in inspeakable terms to do damage to your kids, your wives...your cops..how can you distance yourselves from someone like me who looks to protect those you love so much from cops who are just looking to clock out out? I dont gety it today,,I dont get it yesterday and I doubt I am gonna get it tomorrow? Ya know that cop (BSO) that is getting her ass handed to her ? Huerto? I think her name is...do you have any inkling of the damage that was done to that cop? she did what she needed to do... she came in front of a bad guy, she pulled her weapon...the bad guy continued to press towards her, she fired a warning shot...now she is being taken to task for doing what you and I would have both done....Let me ask you something? This cop is damaged..she is going thru an ivestigation that will leave scars on whether she will ever pull a firearm again.. I dont know about you, but I dont think that is a good thing...ya know what Davie did to me? The same fricking thing...I have to think three times about a bad guy..should I pull the weapon? Should I shoot? You Know better than me how many low lifes's are out there?
Last edited by Valigator on 12/23/11 06:13:04, edited 1 time in total.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Florida, look where I've been invited in November!

Miami Book Fair International

Mr. Webb,
Welcome to our 29th Miami Book Fair. This year we have so much new, so much enhanced...so much to do and read (and discover!) at the Fair.

Our featured country is China, and the Fair has partnered with the Confucius Institute at MDC to present a day-long symposium on China’s culture and language, including a round-table discussion with China’s most important contemporary writers. This is a very significant program and part of our ongoing goal of bringing global literary perspectives to our community. Our international scope also includes thought-provoking dialogue as part of our IberoAmerican program schedule, and author presentations in French and Portuguese.

Out-of-the-box events at this year’s Fair include cooking demos by cookbook authors/chefs at the Miami Culinary Institute; the Book Fair debut of Literary Death Match, an Idol-style reading event that pits authors against each other; and a "date night" twist to one of Friday’s Evenings With that comes complete with free drinks and celebrity guests. Fairgoers will also enjoy the return of Twilight Tastings—five happy hours prior to our weekday evening programs, courtesy of some of Miami’s coolest restaurants.

Then, there’s the main event: the Festival of Authors—celebrities, promising debuts, controversial topics, enthralling novels, lyrical verse, edgy graphic novels, tell-all biographies, teen favorites, and so much more.

Yet, I think the real winners at this year’s Fair will be...the kids! We’ve added an extra day of presentations to our student program, and invite all schools, private and public, in Miami-Dade and Broward counties to come on field trips, Children’s Alley will feature a bigger stage and more children’s authors, storytellers and magical performers, and Sunday, November 20, has been officially declared Wimpy Kid FUNday at the Fair! That’s right! Jeff Kinney, beloved author of the megaselling series Diary of a Wimpy Kid, returns to the Fair and brings a load of fun activities for kids along with him, including a street full of snow! All to celebrate the latest book in the series, The Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever.

Every year, the Street Fair throngs and sold out Book Fair events give me great hope for the future. The book is not dead; people will never stop reading.


See you at the Fair!


Alina Interián
Executive Director

P.S. The Center is about to turn 10! Join in as we begin to celebrate a wonderful decade with a wonderful new name, new look and another year of amazing literary programs.