Sunday, August 30, 2009

AZUnites' version of "Whose line is it anyways?"

Its probably too easy to play this game as there are so few members of AZU. But since I'm going on vacation, I need some space filler until my return. The rules are, I'll number the quotes, you guess who said it. Its multiple choice, so I'll make it easy. Good luck! Can you do it without cheating?

1. Who stated this? "Patty Wetterling lost a child to a sex offender. But now that her other child IS a sex offender she wants to back off from her previous pro-child activism. She's hardly an unbiased source."
a. Jacey
b. Stitches 77
c. Static
d. Dodia Fae

2. "I have an urge to write some stories for theraputic reasons.Anyone interested in a torture murder story about a woman getting even with sex offenders?It is just words."
a. Static
b. Daydreamer of Oz
c. WASP Ohio
d. Stitches 77

3. "I hope he gets butt raped without any ice cream or "powder" to relax:
a. Stitches 77
b. Rob Taylor
c. Violet Leaves
d. Carisma

4. This one is just laughable --"
But think about this for a second. A Muslim comes across a beautiful naked woman with a fish tail instead of legs on a beach and technically he can begin tearing out chunks of her flesh while she’s still alive and it’s considered acceptable behavior? This is a religion worthy of universal respect? This is a religion above criticism? I’m an Islamophobe for being disgusted by this?"
a. Stitches77
b. Jacey
c. Carisma
d. Rob Taylor


5. "What a pig. I hope he's murdered in jail."
a. Stitches 77
b. rookiee
c. WASP Ohio
d. Jacey

6. Which member of a "treatment site" for registrants famously stated "
F1, our goals SHOULD be similar to the AZ folks?"
a. Static
b. Metanoid from SORCOMM
c. DP1/ Hopeso/ Pink Panther from SORCOMM
d. Jake Goldenflame

BONUS QUESTION: Which member of AZU is a Tier 3 REPEAT sex offender?
a. Stitches 77
b. Static
c. Rob Taylor
d. Jacey



4 comments:

Voice of Reason said...

OK.. here's my entry. I know of at least two that are definitely correct.

1. b
2. b
3. c
4. d
5. d
6. b
7. b

Have a good holiday

oncefallendotcom said...

Oops I forgot to write down the answers! I think this is it:

1. b
2. c
3. c
4. d
5. b
6. b
7. b

Five out of seven ain't too shabby! Especially when they all sound alike!

Ty said...

I am looking forward to reading this torture murder story, but it would be better if she could get someone to illustrate it into a manga or something.

Actually, retribution against rapist is the themes of some guro manga. She should look into that!

oncefallendotcom said...

You'd be better off picking up a copy of the "Once Fallen" eBook. Its much better written.